Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPMs)
Maintain optimum performance and reduce the possibilities of your commercial catering equipment breaking down by taking advantage of our popular Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) contracts Clients including the largest pub chains in the UK, leading household names on the High Street and numerous private and public sector customers already count on our services, relying on our wholly flexible approach, nationwide coverage and dedication to achieving the highest first-time fix rates in the industry. We achieve this by employing some of the most experienced engineers in the country and holding key spare part items in stock at our own offices.
These are the 10 key reasons why you should consider a PPM for your business:
- Improve equipment efficiency and save on energy and running costs. As an example a split door seal on a commercial refrigeration cabinet can use up to 11% more energy than normal.
- Identify any potential component failures and minimise the likelihood of your commercial catering equipment failing and future downtime/loss of revenue.
- Ensures your catering equipment and premises comply with important Health & Safety requirements such as the Gas Safety Regulations ie no gas leaks.
- Provides you with a detailed condition report identifying any items of equipment that may need replacing or refurbishing, which you can use for future budgeting helping you to forward plan the needs of the business.
- Identify any operational bad practices which could damage your commercial equipment or invalidate the warranty.
- Check ventilation system is working efficiently, being adequately maintained and there is no risk of dangerous fumes in the kitchen.
- Helps to ensure that staff operatives are buying into a cleaning/maintenance regime, avoiding the cost of unnecessary component failure.
- Check to ensure that the manufacturers maintenance guidelines are being implemented, avoiding chargeable warranty calls.
- Highlights any apparent risks with regard to the general operation of the kitchen and the preparation and serving of food.
- Proven to extend the lifetime of the equipment protecting the return on your investment
Contact a member of our service team today to discuss all available options.
“we found Airedale to be wholly professional and wiling to engage with us from the onset, listening to our own concerns and addressing these in a timely manner. We are very pleased with the overall project.”
“We were hugely impressed with the professional presentation made by Airedale, their project sales manager had clearly done his research prior to our initial meeting and had a number of detailed, thoughtful solutions to our particular challenges. All of their staff were conscientious and the complex project was delivered within the strict timescale and budget allocated.”
Parker's Garden Centre
I’m extremely satisfied with our new laundry equipment. Laundry tasks have become far more time and cost efficient. Airedale Laundry Solutions’ customer service has been exceptional and I will definitely recommend them and be using them again for any equipment and servicing requirements.”
Redcliff Guest House, Weymouth
“Airedale have a great can-do attitude, are willing to help and have a great understanding of their trade and working on Heritage sites, meaning that that they are good and prompt at problem solving.”
“The team at Airedale provided a reassuring sense of professionalism within our development. Their holistic considered approach meant that aspects that would not necessarily fall within their remit were identified and where required resolved prior to any issue or delay arising. Their willingness to share their experience and knowledge allowed the project to be delivered to the standard which exceeded our expectation.”
Langdale Estate and Spa
“Since the restaurant has opened there has been an increase in the staff footfall, with the well designed layout coupled with the use of the latest technology keeping queues down to a minimum. The whole installation despite its complexity was relatively pain free with the communication between Airedale’s Project Manager and ourselves being a key factor.”
Advanced Engineering Centre
“Our new catering facilities are second to none. As a primary provider of professional chef qualifications within the South West it was imperative to have a design which enabled excellent quality teaching and training. As a catering team we are extremely pleased with the final results; with the excellent support of Airedale it has enabled us to ensure first rate delivery of teaching in a first rate environment and will no doubt continue to aspire future chefs in future years.”
Petroc College, Barnstaple
“The Airedale Group were appointed because of their depth of knowledge and experience in delivering similar schemes. Their staff were very professional and on-hand to answer any queries we had whilst our Chef’s have commented that it is one of the best designed kitchens they have worked in.”
“We were continually impressed with Airedale’s performance on this scheme. They assisted us with value engineering options throughout the tender process; were very competitive commercially and managed the on-site works seamlessly. Further, following practical completion they have attended to the operator’s queries very quickly and held themselves professionally whilst working in a live hotel environment. ”