The Airedale Group is a UK-based group of companies that specialises in the design, installation, maintenance, and servicing of commercial kitchens and catering equipment. They work with a variety of clients, including hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals, and other businesses that require food service facilities. The group has been in operation for over 30 years and has a strong reputation for providing high-quality products and services to its clients.
We are the market leading design, installation, and maintenance provider for commercial kitchens in the UK hospitality and food service industry. We work alongside clients from the initial designs through to bespoke fabrication and installation. Coupled with the largest body of professional maintenance engineers in the country, we offer the complete end to end solution. We have developed long-standing relationships with our extensive, blue chip client base.
We are seeking a proactive and detail-oriented IT Administrator to join our team based in Halesowen, West Midlands. Reporting to the Group Head of IT Operations & Security in Bradford, this role involves the administration of hardware and software assets across various office locations. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing hardware acquisition, inventory, setup, backups, troubleshooting, firmware/security updates, and providing support for various devices and software applications.
- Manage the acquisition, inventory, setup, backups, and troubleshooting of hardware devices, including servers, wall monitors, PCs, laptops, tablets, Android phones, routers, switches, cabling, printers, and headsets.
- Ensure firmware and security updates are applied to all relevant hardware devices.
- Assist in the installation and troubleshooting of desktop applications and Microsoft 365.
- Ensure software applications are up-to-date and functional.
- Set up, update, and remove user accounts as needed.
- Administer the iPECS VOIP Landline system.
- Manage and troubleshoot mobile phone services provided by a third-party provider (MINT).
- Maintain the SQL Server database and perform necessary data maintenance tasks.
- Monitor and manage office consumables, including paper and ink cartridges.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, including phones and headsets.
- Provide IT support to other office locations in Bradford, Pershore, Weymouth, and Maidstone as required with occasional travel for on site support.
- Must have a car and be able to drive to support various office locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Proven experience in IT administration, including hardware and software management preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 and SQL Server.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a car.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment.
Halesowen, West Midlands
Standard working hours are 08:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. There will be a requirement to occasionally work out of normal business hours in order to support updates, patches and installations.
Group Head of IT Operations & Security (Based in Bradford)
If you are a highly organised and a motivated IT professional with a passion for hardware and software administration, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and contribute to the smooth operation of our IT infrastructure across multiple office locations.
If you are interested in this role, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The work that Airedale undertook from planning to completion was professional throughout. We are extremely pleased with the finished kitchen and the work that was completed. Their Account Manager advised, planned and updated us throughout and we found the process ‘stress free’. The catering team at Sandycroft are delighted with their new kitchen and really pleased that they were able to have input into the design and needs of their service provision. We have already engaged with Airedale for future planned projects following this investment and look forward to continuing our partnership.”
Newydd Catering & Cleaning
“We found Airedale to be wholly professional and willing to engage with us from the onset, listening to our own concerns and addressing these in a timely manner. We are very pleased with the overall project.”
“We were hugely impressed with the professional presentation made by Airedale, their project sales manager had clearly done his research prior to our initial meeting and had a number of detailed, thoughtful solutions to our particular challenges. All of their staff were conscientious and the complex project was delivered within the strict timescale and budget allocated.”
Parker's Garden Centre
“Airedale have a great can-do attitude, are willing to help and have a great understanding of their trade and working on Heritage sites, meaning that that they are good and prompt at problem solving.”
“The team at Airedale provided a reassuring sense of professionalism within our development. Their holistic considered approach meant that aspects that would not necessarily fall within their remit were identified and where required resolved prior to any issue or delay arising. Their willingness to share their experience and knowledge allowed the project to be delivered to the standard which exceeded our expectation.”
Langdale Estate and Spa
“Since the restaurant has opened there has been an increase in the staff footfall, with the well designed layout coupled with the use of the latest technology keeping queues down to a minimum. The whole installation despite its complexity was relatively pain free with the communication between Airedale’s Project Manager and ourselves being a key factor.”
Advanced Engineering Centre
“Our new catering facilities are second to none. As a primary provider of professional chef qualifications within the South West it was imperative to have a design which enabled excellent quality teaching and training. As a catering team we are extremely pleased with the final results; with the excellent support of Airedale it has enabled us to ensure first rate delivery of teaching in a first rate environment and will no doubt continue to aspire future chefs in future years.”
Petroc College, Barnstaple
“The Airedale Group were appointed because of their depth of knowledge and experience in delivering similar schemes. Their staff were very professional and on-hand to answer any queries we had whilst our Chef’s have commented that it is one of the best designed kitchens they have worked in.”
“We were continually impressed with Airedale’s performance on this scheme. They assisted us with value engineering options throughout the tender process; were very competitive commercially and managed the on-site works seamlessly. Further, following practical completion they have attended to the operator’s queries very quickly and held themselves professionally whilst working in a live hotel environment. ”