Parker's Garden Centre, Frinton-on-Sea, Essex.
- All aspects of the project designed, delivered and installed by The Airedale Group.
- Extensive remodelling including the removal and building of new internal walls by Airedale Building Services.
- Servery designed by our Arc division.
- Brand new commercial kitchen designed and installed by Airedale Catering Equipment using fabrication, ventilation and Cold Stores manufactured by our manufacturing arm of the Group.
- Second time-lapse video-see below for the link.
“We love it! Our Head Chef is delighted with his new kitchen and the overall facilities look superb. We are now in a position to grow the catering side of the business as planned.”
Operations Manager Parker’s Garden Centre
No fewer than 6 out of our 10 divisions were directly involved in transforming the popular Applegarth Café/Restaurant at Parker’s Garden Centre, showcasing our ability to deliver full turnkey projects within the Group. Remodelling included the removal and subsequent building of interior walls that significantly improved the flow of The Applegarth. Working in close collaboration with Parker’s Garden Centre’s Operations Manager and catering team, our projects division Airedale Catering Equipment also designed a completely new production kitchen, with all the fixtures and fittings having been manufactured by our Caterform, Airedale Ventilation Systems and Airedale Cold Stores divisions respectively. A real team effort delivered on time and under budget. See how we transformed The Applegarth yourselves by watching our time-lapse video below: