Our Airedale Ventilation Services division offers all clients in any sector with any canopy and the ancillaries associated with commercial catering kitchen ventilation systems and operations.
Our core products can be summarised as follows:
- Canopies, manufactured in 304 stainless steel, bespoke manufactured to the site’s exact requirements including Wall Mounted, Island Mounted, extract only, extract and input combined, induction, dishwasher extract and “Feature Canopies” as illustrated at our Gilpin Spice restaurant project.
- Extraction Systems, all of which are manufactured and installed in compliance with DW/144 Specification For Sheet Metal Ductwork and in accordance with TR/19 Heating & Ventilation Contractors Association Guide to Good Practice (Section 7) in relation to allowing access for cleaning and inspection purposes.
- Air Supply Systems, all of which are provided with filtration to prevent dirt or insects being drawn into a kitchen.
- Grease Removal. We offer the cutting edge technology grease removal system as well as a standard solution.
- Odour Control, the level of which is determined during the site surveys. Ultra violet and carbon filter cells are just a few products that we use to control odour.
- Noise Attenuation. We will work closely with a project’s acoustic engineers’ reports to provide the most appropriate attenuation.
- Gas Interlock Panels and Controls, which can be either built into the gas interlock system panel or more sophisticated panels that control the fans, gas interlock and heating.
- Service Distribution Units are also manufactured in 304 stainless steel and are bespoke made to suit the particular commercial catering kitchen. Electrical sockets back boxes can be welded at our factory.
- Fire Suppression Systems are often recommended and will be determined whether they are appropriate for the project during our site surveys .
- Additional items include stainless steel wall cladding, insulated screens and replacement Grease and Air filters.
Please contact us today if you have any queries or we can assist you with your own project and look at the case studies below for the latest illustrations of our work.
“We were hugely impressed with the professional presentation made by Airedale, their project sales manager had clearly done his research prior to our initial meeting and had a number of detailed, thoughtful solutions to our particular challenges. All of their staff were conscientious and the complex project was delivered within the strict timescale and budget allocated.”
Parker's Garden Centre
I’m extremely satisfied with our new laundry equipment. Laundry tasks have become far more time and cost efficient. Airedale Laundry Solutions’ customer service has been exceptional and I will definitely recommend them and be using them again for any equipment and servicing requirements.”
Redcliff Guest House, Weymouth
“Airedale have a great can-do attitude, are willing to help and have a great understanding of their trade and working on Heritage sites, meaning that that they are good and prompt at problem solving.”
“The team at Airedale provided a reassuring sense of professionalism within our development. Their holistic considered approach meant that aspects that would not necessarily fall within their remit were identified and where required resolved prior to any issue or delay arising. Their willingness to share their experience and knowledge allowed the project to be delivered to the standard which exceeded our expectation.”
Langdale Estate and Spa
“Since the restaurant has opened there has been an increase in the staff footfall, with the well designed layout coupled with the use of the latest technology keeping queues down to a minimum. The whole installation despite its complexity was relatively pain free with the communication between Airedale’s Project Manager and ourselves being a key factor.”
Advanced Engineering Centre
“Our new catering facilities are second to none. As a primary provider of professional chef qualifications within the South West it was imperative to have a design which enabled excellent quality teaching and training. As a catering team we are extremely pleased with the final results; with the excellent support of Airedale it has enabled us to ensure first rate delivery of teaching in a first rate environment and will no doubt continue to aspire future chefs in future years.”
Petroc College, Barnstaple
“The Airedale Group were appointed because of their depth of knowledge and experience in delivering similar schemes. Their staff were very professional and on-hand to answer any queries we had whilst our Chef’s have commented that it is one of the best designed kitchens they have worked in.”
“We were continually impressed with Airedale’s performance on this scheme. They assisted us with value engineering options throughout the tender process; were very competitive commercially and managed the on-site works seamlessly. Further, following practical completion they have attended to the operator’s queries very quickly and held themselves professionally whilst working in a live hotel environment. ”