- Sector: Case Study
- Size: Large Scheme
- Type: Design and Build
Airedale were appointed over four years ago now to design the new kitchens at the Hospital to product a fully operational foodservice facility to cope with a modern hospital. Airedale worked alongside the Architects and the Catering ...
The only thing more important than gaining our client’s trust is ensuring we keep it.
We understand that experience more than product builds brand loyalty, and that trust is the most important element of our business. Delivering a project on time and to budget is simply a starting point. At Airedale, our single point of focus is to ensure that we provide our clients with an outstanding experience that differentiates us from other design and build companies.
That is why we employ our own team of experienced and professional project managers that are specialists in building high quality hospitality and catering environments, so you know whatever the project and wherever the location you can be assured your project will receive the same high standard of care and attention. We pride ourselves on the quality of the service we provide to our clients before, during and after the installation phase.
Whether the project is a small refurbishment or a large new build, a dedicated project manager will be appointed to head up the installation of the scheme.
- Comfort that you are dealing with a professional organization that has invested time and resources to achieve industry leading accreditations such as CHAS and SMSTS, so our site representatives are fully trained to identify and evaluate any aspect that may risk delivery of the project or the health and well being of those on site.
- All our project managers and installers have had successful CRB checks (particularly relevant when working on schemes within education establishments).
- We have our own 3000m2 warehouse facility where all goods will be delivered and checked prior to sending out to your project.
- We use our own fleet of tail lift delivery vehicles and staff that are used to dealing with specialist items of equipment, to eliminate the risk of equipment being damaged in transit.
- Our project team will organise the handover and training of all the specialist items of equipment for the client team to ensure that they are fully aware on how they are to operate the equipment safely and effectively.
- Following handover and as part of ongoing commitment to our client, we provide a full help desk facility 24×7 to manage any equipment issues in the warranty period. Staff will liaise with the manufacturer on your behalf and communicate with you regularly to ensure you are kept informed to the point of satisfactory resolution. All service calls are logged on our system and any repeat issues automatically highlighted to the team for further investigation.
- We continually invest in the latest hardware and software technologies to allow the quick and efficient flow of information from site to office to our client. Cutting down on the paperwork and administration means we can spend more time on site and with the client rather than processing paperwork.
Recent Case Studies